This is the Place for Global Logistics
Westpoint Business Park is 550 acres designed for global logistics located in the heart of Central Indiana’s Transportation, Distribution and Logistics region. Westpoint offers sites for build-to-suit and sale that can accommodate space occupier’s needs ranging from 100,000 square feet up to 2,000,000 square feet.
Westpoint is located at the intersection of I-70 and SR 39, only 9 miles from the Indianapolis International Airport which hosts the second largest Fed Ex air-cargo hub in the world and within 12 miles of CSX’s Hoosier Inland Port providing intermodal rail service to and from the Pacific Ocean ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
Westpoint Business Park’s logistics assets:
- Central Indiana location provides a one-day truck drive to over 75% of the U.S. Population
- More interstate highways converge in Central Indiana than any other city in the U.S.
- Proximity to FedEx Express Cargo Hub (Indianapolis), UPS Worldport Cargo Hub (Louisville), DHL International Air Cargo Hub (Cincinnati), CSX Hoosier Inland Port
- Fully developed sites available for sale and build-to-suit to lease or own. Facility sizes from 100,000 sf up to 2,000,000 sf
- Abundant labor pool and proximity to population centers and amenities
- Generous state and local economic incentives including 10 year real estate tax abatement